How CABAM Benefits Your Organisation:
CABAM will help your organisation improve:
- Data Quality and System Integrity
- Process Adherence and Process Compliance
- Business Efficiencies
1. Data Quality and System Integrity
- Ensures that your master data is accurate, so that you can rely on the reports that come from your systems.
- One simple place to get a view of everything not going according to plan or policy. This saves you from running hundreds of queries and reports to find errors and exceptions.
2. Process Adherence and Compliance
- Reduces fines and penalties.
- Ensures that your business stays compliant with laws and regulations.
- Helps identify or prevent fraud.
- Identifies quality issues early on.
- Reduces the cost of internal auditing.
- Ensures that people are following the business policies and procedures.
3. Business Efficiencies
- Leads to more accurate measurement and reporting
- Improves decision making as the information is more reliable and predictable
- Speeds up the reporting and analysis cycle, as there is less checking and re-checking of numbers before they are reported
Improves overall employee productivity
- Reduces administrative costs where processes and data management is undisciplined
Sales and Accounts Receivable
Reduces Revenue Leakage
- Clients moving business elsewhere
- Services delivered not billed to the client
- Call offs not fully delivered
- Deals that client confirmed are not taken up
- Prices increases go through timorously
- Less discount overrides
Improves Customer Service
- Clients get a more reliable service
- Improves lead times and delivery
- Promised delivery dates become more predictable as inventory records are more accurate
- Less rework and issues results in orders going out on time
Reduces quality issues picked up by the client
- Eliminate clients picking up quality issues after goods arrive
- Prevents inaccurate invoicing or incorrect orders processed which leads to credit notes
Improves Collections & Cash flow
- Overdue payments made visible the next day
- Unapplied cash gets allocated quicker and accurately
- Reduces the cost and frustration involved with processing credit notes
Procurement and Accounts Payable
- Ensures the realisation of planned cost savings negotiated with suppliers
- Prevents cash being paid before its due
- Reduces excess Working Capital on raw materials and consumables not required
- Helps eliminate ordering the wrong materials which results in write-offs
- Ensures that discounts on offer are taken up
- Identifies fraudulent payments and suspicious events
- Identifies sloppy cost centre owners that could be creating weaknesses in controls which could lead to fraud or creating inefficiencies downstream
- Ensures that comments and notes are posted at the right place so that there are explanations for transactions which avoids manual analysis.
- Reduces administrative costs, where excessive non-value adding administration, caused when processes and data management is undisciplined
- Reduces the costs and time with reconciliations and balancing sets of information
- Eliminates the need to scrub data after the fact,in the reporting systems (BI, MI, Data Warehouse etc.)
- Prevents the duplication of reporting when user don’t trust the numbers
- Reduces the effort spent on troubleshooting, especially when issues have a ripple effect
- Reduces the potential for incurring penalties with authorities e.g. VAT, Revenue Service, etc
- Helps identify cost centre managers hiding costs to meet budget
- Enforces operational policies and compliance including safety
- Ensures costings are properly accounted for to avoid margin erosion
- Improves productivity and efficiencies by reducing waste, overtime, and processes not executed according to the most efficient plan
- Ensures that clients get delivery on time and in full
- Reduces the knock on effect of finger trouble
- Cycle counts take place and are done correctly
- Master data (Items and Costings) are complete, accurate, and valid and posting the correct cost information into the GL
- Avoids surprise write-offs of inventory at year end
- Helps identify work orders that are stuck so that clients aren’t impacted with late orders
- Avoids deliveries to wrong addresses or with the wrong loads.
- Helps identify jobs that will come unstuck because incomplete or inaccurate information
- Ensures right levels of stock by checking safety stock levels
- Helps identify fictitious employees
- Identifies suspicious changes to bank details or personal information
- Reduces fraudulent payments to employees
- Helps ensure that employee certifications are up to date